Inscrit le: 14 Fév 2018
| Posté le: Mer 14 Fév - 09:10 (2018) Sujet du message: [GUIDE] Content Marketing 101: Full Source of Information
|If we consider, now has started many brands in Indonesia who conduct various content marketing campaigns .
The form is diverse, ranging from blog posts that seek to educate readers on certain topics, tutorial videos, unique research, collaboration with social influencers , to make the competition.
This phenomenon shows that many brands have realized that hard-selling activity is not effective for consumers today.
Over the past year, the iPrice Group's content marketing team produced a wide variety of content, from infographic research, blog articles, interactive content, and video.
To continue producing quality and useful content for readers, the iPrice content marketing team spends a lot of time reading, listening and watching examples, case studies, as well as other sources of information on " content marketing" .
Through this article, we want to share guides and complete information resources for you content marketers , or who are interested in learning about content marketing .
There are three major themes that will be discussed here are: ideation content (content ideation), content creation (content creation), and distribution of content (content distribution).
In each section there will be many useful sources of information from content marketing experts .
In this section there will be many sources of information that can help you get what content marketing ideas you can produce.
Content Marketing General Idea :
Sample Content Marketing :
- Beginners Guide to Content Marketing - Moz
- How to Develop a Content Strategy: A Start-to-Finish Guide - HubSpot
- 5 Untapped Content Ideation - Search Engine Journals
- 101 Ways to Source Content Ideas - Kiss Metrics
- 6 Experts Reveal How to Become a Content Idea Superstar - Buzzsumo
Useful Website Content Marketing :
- Best Infographic 2015 - HubSpot
- Best Infographic 2016 - HubSpot
- A Quick And Dirty Guide To Using Content Marketing For Apps - Leah Godden
- 7 Apps That Are Crushing Content Marketing - Apptamin
- The Funny and Fabulous: 10 Best Video Marketing Examples of 2016 - Vidyard
- The 20 Best Infographics To Inspire Content Marketers - NewsCred
- Transforming data into beautiful information - Information is Beautiful
- Weekly Journal of Visual Essay - The Pudding
- Visualizing Google Data - Google Trends
- Online marketing agency with a lot of great example of Content - Distilled
The second section will contain a resource that can help you when you're in the content creation stage .
Specifying a Content Marketing Format :
- 8 Ways to Take a Fresh Approach to Content Formats - Content Marketing Institute
- Which Content Marketing Formats Are Most Effective? - SEMRush
- 24 Innovative Content Formats That Audiences and Publishers Love - Fractl
- 7 Principles to Creating Great Infographics - Content Marketing Institute
- 12 Infographic Tips That You Wish You Knew Years Ago - Kiss Metrics
- Layout Cheat Sheet: Making the Best Out of Visual Arrangement - Pikto Chart
- A Video Marketing Guide On Creating Epic Content for Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, and More - Buffer
- The best tools, tricks, and strategies for creating successful social video content - The Next Web
- 10 Video Marketing Content Ideas That Anyone Can Use - Brainshark
- 4 Tools to Create Interactive Content in Minutes - Content Marketing Institute
- 4 Steps to Create Awesome Interactive Content - Marketo
- 45 Engaging Examples of Interactive Storytelling in Content Marketing - HubSpot
- 10 Simple Steps for Creating a Blog Your Readers Will Adore - Moz
- How to Write a Blog Post: A Bookmarkable Formula + 5 Free Blog Post Templates - HubSpot
- Capture your Readers: 8 Tips for Writing Engaging Blog Posts - HongKiat
Content Distribution (Content Distribution)
- How to Turn Data Into Stunning Visual Content - business2community
- Turn Qualitative Data into Visual Storytelling Content - Visage
- 6 Steps to a Data-Driven Content Marketing Strategy - Content Marketing Institute
When you are finished creating the content, the next step is to distribute the content.
In this last section there will be 10 sources of information that can help you when you want to distribute the created content.
- 50 Promotion Tactics To Include In Your Content Marketing Strategy - Sujan Patel
- 6 How-To Strategies for Content Promotion - Content Marketing Institute
- How Content Promotion Works for Blogs Big and Small: Our 11 Favorite Content Distribution Strategies - Buffer
- 17 Advanced Methods for Promoting Your New Piece of Content - Kiss Metrics
- 16 Ways to Skyrocket Your Blog Traffic Through Content Distribution - Neil Patel
- Content Promotion - Moz
- 33 Promotion Tactics To Include In Your Content Marketing Strategy - Inbound Rocket
- Preparing Your Killer Content Marketing Pitch - Moz
- Why Pitches Are the Key to Great Content Marketing - Contently
- I Just Deleted Your Outreach Email Without Reading. And NO, I Do not Feel Sorry - Ahrefs
The following are useful sources of information on content marketing .
Call to action: If you like this paper and get lots of benefits, do not forget to share it with others.